How Live Wedding Painting Works / FAQ
How Live Wedding Painting Works
Robert Jackson Fine Art offers a unique and memorable way to capture the essence of your special day with live wedding painting. Our skilled artist, Robert Jackson, will create a beautiful and personalized painting of your wedding ceremony or reception in real time, providing a stunning and one-of-a-kind piece of art that will serve as a lasting memory of your special day. Read more about what you can expect from your live wedding painter, then contact Robert Jackson for a consultation!
How It Works
What to Expect Before Your Special Day
Before your special day, Robert Jackson will work with you to gather all the necessary details he needs to ensure he captures the essence of your wedding day. This will include details such as your wedding date, venue, and specific details you would like incorporated into the painting. You can expect to discuss the colors, settings, and poses that you want to be captured, so it may be a good idea to take a look at Jackson’s previous works to help give you an idea of what you want before the initial consultation.
What to Expect on Your Special Day
On your special day, Robert Jackson will arrive at your venue approximately two to three hours early to set up his supplies, which typically include a portable wooden easel, paints, and brushes, so that he is ready to capture the essence of your wedding in real time. His presence should not only add to the ambiance of your wedding but also provide entertainment for your guests as they glimpse the progression of a beautiful, one-of-a-kind painting.
What to Expect After Your Special Day
The best part of a live wedding painter is that you typically don't have to wait days or weeks before you get to see the final result and can instead have the final result presented to you and your guests at the end of the ceremony. However, Robert Jackson wants to ensure your painting is perfect, which means it may require an overnight stay at his studio that you can then pick up after the final touches have been completed.
- Q: What details do I need to provide before my special day?
- A: It is essential that you provide Robert Jackson with details such as your wedding date, venue, and specific details you would like incorporated into the painting.
- Q: Are There Any Extra Fees That I Should Be Prepared For?
- A: To secure your date, there is a booking fee of 25%. If your venue is more than two hours from Jackson’s home base in Tucson, AZ, or out of state, you will need to cover the travel costs
- Q: Do we need to provide any supplies or materials for the live wedding painting?
- A: No, Jackson will bring all the necessary supplies and materials with him to your venue, and work with you to find the ideal location for your live painting to take place.
- Q: When will I get to see the final result?
- A: This can vary based on the complexity of the painting and the events of the evening. Robert Jackson typically requires a full five hours to complete an acrylic painting. If your ceremony is within this time frame, he may be able to present the painting to you at the end of your wedding. However, to ensure your painting comes out just right, it may require an overnight trip to his studio.